Part I: CHANGES in the world of library services: Evolution and innovation
Program chair: Marie L. Radford, Ph.D. (School of Communication and Information, Rutgers University)
- Eileen G. Abels, Ph.D.(Associate Dean and Professor, iSchool at Drexel)
"Change: Opportunity or Threat for Reference Services in the Digital Age"
- Lynn Silipigni Connaway, Ph.D. (Senior Research Scientist, OCLC Research)
"I always stick with the first thing that comes up on Google": Motivating Student Engagement with the Digital Information Service Environment"
Part II: CHANGES in the world of electronic resources: Information and digitization
Program chair: Christine L. Borgman, Ph.D. (Department of Information Studies, UCLA)
- Herbert Van de Sompel, Ph.D. (Lead of the Digital Library Research and Prototyping Team, Los Alamos National Laboratory)
"Persistence, identification, and the actionability of data citations"
- Alyssa Goodman, Ph.D. (Professor of Astronomy, Harvard University)
- Liz Lyon, Ph.D. (Director, UKOLN, University of Bath)
"Incremental Change or Revolution? Libraries and the Informatics Transform"